MARKETING COMMUNICATION – ECOMMERCE SECTION
🍀 Recruiter: HAPPY SKIN
- Website:www.happyskin.vn/ www.skinstore.vn
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/happyskinvn; www.facebook.com/skinstorevietnam
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyskinvn
Happy Skin Vietnam was officially born since Oct 2014, is a vertically integrated business, specialized in beauty, particularly skin care & makeup, in which provides various content publishing platforms such as website, mobile app, facebook, youtube, zingTV channels. Besides, Happyskin also provides professional services such as beauty training courses/workshops and act as content solution providers/agencies for various beauty brands and corporate, etc. Happyskin Vietnam is recently expanding to e-commerce with established and exciting brands and products in Vietnam as well as overseas (YEAHHH).
Still a new bee, Happyskin is proud with credential of trustworthy source of beauty information. We are happy to be Beauty Buddy of 160k fans on Facebook, 60k subscribers on Youtube & 70k mobile app user just after a short period and more than 50 Key Opinion Influencers, in which the initiative mobile app platform is expected to become the Game Changer & add tremendous value to beauty community in Vietnam. We are confident enough to welcome more investment &to be a giant very soon.
Currently Happyskin is the official content partner of >40 global beauty and personal care companies including L’Oreal, Unilever, Mernarini, Estee Lauder, Rohto Mentholatum, Shiseido, The Body Shop as well as media partner like ZingTV, VStyle.
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Person for our brand new division, the one who (STILL) ALWAYS believes in the inevitable booming of E-commerce, the magic of beauty, the power of sharing and the desire of leaving legacy as a founding member of #1 Beauty E-commerce Site.
🍀 Job description:
- In charge of assigned marketing campaign that promotes Skin Store branding & sales.
- Marcom/Sale Partnership and Barter Deal
- SEO & Media Buys management
- KOL/Influencer Management
- Event marketing management
- Customer Marketing Management including appropriate membership program, Email marketing & direct marketing
- Champion of Marketing budget: review & optimize annual & project-based marketing budget
- Based on thorough understanding of target customers & the platform itself (e-commerce) to build appropriate periodical & campaign-based marcom plan for Skin Store and its partnering brands, making sure high awareness & engagement as well as direct link to sales.
- Is responsible for Search Engine Optimization & other necessary PR/advertising activities.
- Is responsible for monitoring daily performance of the social media platforms platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube), which involves monitoring & communicating with fans & mobile app users, planning and executing engagement activities (minigames, giveaways, quizzes…) on a regular basis to keep the community active and growing in terms of size and engagement.
- Working with Operations & Purchasing to execute aligned plan and is responsible for targets & KPIs
- Develop schedules and plans for workshops/events throughout the year to support sales & promote branding. Coordinate with all related parties to work with clients, partners in selling the plan & PR for the show.
- Other duties as directed and required
- Passionate about e-commerce and everything about it (content, operations, cosmetics…)
- Not afraid of solving problems
- Good at organizing, eyes on details
- Can-do spirit & quick learning, we are willing to train provided that you are willing to learn
- Think and act digitally. You must be ready to immerse yourself into our growing digital, social media platforms and build them up together with the team.
🍀 Language skills: Fluent English is required.
🍀 Other notes:
- Medical/Health Insurance, Unemployment & Social Insurance included once passing probation
- Probation: 2 months, review salary after every 6 months
- Annual Leave: 12 days/year (not include National Holidays)
🍀 Contact: inbox Chuong Khoi Diem’s Facebook for contact details (link)