About Castrol BP Graduate Trainee Program 2018
The 24-month Graduate Program provides numerous exciting and challenging opportunities to develop professional skills for a successful career in lubricants. You will be exposed to a range of business sectors, from automotive to industrial lubricants. You will also build skills via complex interactions with various departments including Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Supply Chain.
Being a Marketing graduate, you will learn how to become the customer face of our business. We supply a diverse portfolio of customers, consumers and business partners. And working alongside our talented and experienced teams, you ensure yourself a good start for your future marketing career.
At Castrol, we build a strong Sales team offering high quality service to our diverse customer base, to keep us ahead of market challenges. Become our Sales graduate trainee to participate in training programmes on distributor management skills, sales capabilities and techniques, and gain broad exposure to business challenges that we face every day.
Throughout your 2-year program at BP, a variety of training courses and on the job training will help you to develop your technical and behavioural competencies, and you will be guided every step along the way by an experienced mentor and graduate-level buddy.
Castrol BP is looking for talents who have…
- A passion to develop career in the Lubricant industry
- University bachelor degree in any discipline with good GPA (from 7.5/10 or equivalent), graduated within 2017 – 2018
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Proven analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proactivity through contributions to extra-curricular and social activities
- Round 1: CV Application
- Round 2: Personal Statement
- Round 3: Group Discussion – at HCMC Head Office
- Round 4: Final interview (Face-to-face or Video call)
- Program commences: July 2018
Working location: Castrol BP Petco – HCMC Head Office
Level 9, Times Square Building, 57-69F Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC
To know more about us: Visit www.castrol.com or www.facebook.com/CastrolVietnam
- Send your CV to: email@example.com